Home Party Ideas
Momjob.com brings you Home Party Ideas and Direct Sale Party Resources! We all need a little help sometimes in getting those home parties going and the hostesses and guests motivated. In this section you will find Games/Ice Breakers, Recipes, Themed Party Ideas, Direct Seller Marketing Ideas, Hostess Tips and more! If you would like to add your ideas, send me an email
and we will list your idea along with credits to you and your work at home opportunity.
Double Tomato Bruschetta
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 French baguette
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- In a large bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4-inch slices. On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices. Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.